A Catalan speciality full of colour, flavour and steeped in sun. Ideal to go with a good grill!Preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 220/230° - cooking 30/45 minutes
2. remove the pepper seeds and cut them into four, cut the aubergines lengthways into slices, cut the onions into rings and the tomatoes in two.
3. In an earthenware baking dish, put a little water, set the vegetables out preferably in a single layer, salt, pepper and sprinkle with a little olive oil.
4. When the vegetables are golden and candied, take them out of the oven and deglaze with balsamic vinegar.
5. Present the vegetables on a dish and sprinkle with the remaining juice if necessary.
6. Serve chilled.