- July - August : every day from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m
- The rest of the year : from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m
- From October to March : Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- April : from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- May, june and september : from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- July - August : every day from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m
- Easter Monday
- 1st May
- 1st, 2nd and 11th November
- 25th and 26th December
To discover treasures of the Catalan country or Spain nearby, the "Cars Verts" proposes half-day or one-day trips, from may to september, departing from Torreilles beach. Among them : the Yellow train, Salses castle and Tautavel, the Aspres, the Canigou, Carcassonne, Andorra or Barcelona.
The fishing licences of the Pyrénées-Orientales Fishing Federation are also on sale at the Tourist Office. Our advisers are there to help you to buy your licence on line.
The Tourist Office offers you a range of souvenirs of our commune.
Discover the character and authenticity of our lands on guided tours (village, chapel and beach).Find out more...